TOSS OUT your eyebrow pencil, lipstick brush and eyeliner and make room for a permanently and truly beautiful you!!!
Permanent Cosmetics brings to you a look that is uniquely you with the get up and go convenience essential for today's busy woman.
A waterproof technique using federally approved, allergy tested pigments, which are micro-implanted into the skin to naturally enhance your features.
Permanent Makeup subtly re-creates nature to enhance and highlight your eyes and lips. Eyebrows are softly feathered with hair strokes simulating a natural brow.
Eyes are accentuated, and lips are outlined and tinted to produce a fuller, more sensual appearance.
Who Benefits from Permanent Cosmetic Makeup?
- Everyone from the young to the elderly, who desires a soft and natural enhancement to their appearance.
- Post surgical/injury; camouflage of scars; redefinition of facial features.
- Alopecia sufferers; Vitiligo suffers and chemotherapy recipients with full or partial hair loss.
- Allergies and sensitive-skinned people who can’t wear make-up.
- Vision impaired, motor impaired, including arthritics, Parkinson’s disease, MS, stroke survivors, and those with unsteady hands that cannot apply their own make-up.
- Physically active people, entertainers, models and busy professionals
- April 2014 Specials -
March into Spring Specials!!
Start spring out right with: never having to draw your eyebrows on again, never having to buy an eyeliner pencil, and never having to pic through many shades of lipstick.
Any two procedures: $525.
*offer not valid for touch-ups!
Prices good until: 04-30-2014
Hurry & call us now at:
You can also click here to checkout Groupon for more savings!
Every eyebrow is first created in the mirror with regular make up pencils to ensure that the perfect shape [ READ MORE ] |
The permanent eyeliner is prettier than regular make up because it can be placed so discretely
[ READ MORE ]
Permanent lip liner and shading is the perfect solution for re-creating your own lips. I can re-shape them [ READ MORE ]
Joyce McNally, D.A.A.M.
Practitioner, Permanent Cosmetics